Our Family welcomes
We make a habit of
having fun every day.
Beach days and visits to our office
are known to cause smiles.
A Beautiful smile builds
a lifetime of self-confidence.
Dr. Freeman and his team are
experts with children, teens, and special needs patients.
We'll see you soon!
meet our team
We are Available
Monday thru Thursday 8 am until 5 pm
Our office attempts to schedule appointments at your convenience and when time is available. Preschool children should be seen in the morning because they are fresher and we can work more slowly with the child for their comfort.
School aged children for routine visits can be scheduled throughout the day.
Most treatment appointments will be scheduled in the morning. Our afternoon appointments are for routine visits and older children requiring minor dental treatment.
We require a 24 hour cancellation notice.
Welcome to our office
Our goal is to deliver the best possible dental care for infants, children, teens and kids with special healthcare needs. Our team will strive to make sure that your child has a positive experience while maintaining the highest standard of safety. There are some guidelines that help us keep the environment safe for us all.
• We ask that only one adult accompany a child for treatment.
• During appointments we ask that other siblings remain in the waiting area under adult supervision.
• Cell phones can be a tremendous distraction, so we politely ask that you keep your cell phones off or in airplane mode. If you must take a call, we ask that you answer the phone outside the treatment and exam areas.
• Pictures and camera phones are a great way to document your child’s first dental experience. However, there are times when this activity may not be appropriate. Please be courteous to other patients, parents and team members, and ask before taking pictures or filming in our office.
• To help keep our office neat and clean for us all, no food or drinks are allowed.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation !!
Our first visit is fun and easy for kids and parents!
Getting to know Dr. Freeman and his team will be a fun and enjoyable experience for you, your child, and us. We will review your child’s history, and make sure you are comfortable with our procedures and staff. Below are several questions that you may have before your first visit.
Click on a question!
What should I bring on my first visit?
On your first visit to our office, please bring your insurance card and our Welcome Packet already completed.
Your insurance determines your deductible. Any amount not covered by your insurance will be due that day.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes! We participate in most dental insurance plans.
Click here for more insurance info.
What can I expect to pay for my child’s visit?
We would be happy to discuss fees and insurance with parents prior to the first visit in our office. Our receptionists will discuss this with you, and answer any questions you may have prior to making your first appointment.
Your insurance may cover a portion of our services. We accept all major credit cards as well as Care Credit.
My child has special healthcare needs.
Can you help us?
The extra years of training that pediatric dentists like
Dr. Freeman complete includes training in the care of children and adults with special needs. In addition, pediatric dental offices are designed to be accessible for special needs patients.
We have several children, and scheduling is important to us. Can you see all my children at once?
Seeing several children in one family at the same time is never a problem for our staff. We know that our parents have busy schedules, and we do our best to stay on schedule at all times.
What is a Pediatric Dentist?
A Pediatric Dentist like Dr. Freeman is a specialist dedicated to the oral health of children and the monitoring of their facial growth and development. Our office is designed for treating children from infancy through adolescence, as well as the medically and the physically compromised.
Why Choose a Pediatric Dentist?
A pediatric patient not only has a different dentition than adults but he/she may have specific dental and behavioral needs that are unique to a child. These needs may include orthodontics, dental sealants, fluoride applications or home treatments, or just simply education in oral hygiene. In addition to treating existing dental problems, our office focuses on prevention through patient and parent education. We like to feel that you and your child do not come to our office to have their “cavities fixed” but rather to prevent them. Our office provides all of the educational tools necessary for our patients to enjoy a cavity-free future.
Pediatric Dental Topics:
Establishing Your Child’s Dental Home
The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry encourages parents and other care providers to help every child establish a dental home by 12 months of age. Establishing a dental home provides some key components to dental care for your child including...
• Comprehensive oral health care including acute care and preventive services.
• Individualized preventive dental health program based upon
a caries-risk assessment.
• Anticipatory guidance regarding growth and development.
• Plan for acute dental trauma (emergencies).
• Dietary counseling.
• Referrals to dental specialists when care cannot directly be provided within the dental home.
• Referral at an age determined by patient, parent, and
REQUEST A VISIT
2567 Appling Road
Memphis, Tennessee 38133
or... Complete our Form: